Benefits of Membership
Here are just a few of the ways The Chamber works for the good of your business and the good of our community:
- The Chamber Keeps You Informed… on issues vital to business via monthly Forum programs, the Business Review, Legislative Hotline, special publications, broadcast emails and our website.
- The Chamber Is Your Salesperson… all year long as we direct people and organizations to your goods, services and our special events. We promote the Rogue Valley to the rest of the state, country and internationally via our Community Profile & Membership Guide, as well as listings on our web site.
- The Chamber Answers Your Mail…by responding to thousands of requests for information about southern Oregon. Our Relocation Packet is the perfect opportunity to reach customers new to the area who are looking for your products and services. We only refer Chamber member businesses.
- The Chamber Fights To Reduce Regulations…when we represent the business community on city, county and state issues. Hundreds of hours are spent each year considering or deciding issues that directly or indirectly affect you and your business.
- The Chamber Helps To Build Your Future…by involving participants from an array of professions in many hours of planning and working to shape the future of the Rogue Valley. It is essential that business people have a vehicle to work through to get results. The Chamber is that vehicle.
- The Chamber Handles Your Research…when we study issues such as power, job growth, air quality, ballot measures and much more.
Please contact us at 541-779-4847,or email email@example.com with questions.
10 Reasons to Become a Member….TODAY!