Four Strategic Objectives
In an effort to help business succeed, The Chamber is committed to the following priorities:
Creating A Strong Economy
- Work with our governmental agency partners to develop processes of cooperation between agencies and the business community that foster a positive and responsible climate for economic development.
- Support education.
- Support family wage jobs and firms.
- Focus on tourism.
- Streamline the permit process.
Promoting the Community
- Promote Medford and the Rogue Valley.
- Provide web site links from The Chamber to other organizations.
- Promote the Rogue Valley as a convention & leisure destination.
- Continue to advertise Medford and the Rogue Valley in regional & national publications.
Providing Networking Opportunities
- Networking through Greeters, Ambassadors and Chamber 101 for new and renewing members.
- Create electronic interest groups.
- Continue open seating at Forums.
Representing Business Issues through Lobbying & Political Action
- Create workforce training oppportunities focusing on ethics and values.
- Advocating for economic development.
- Continue to advocate important issues.