Providing Networking Opportunities
We provide opportunities for members to showcase their products and services to their peers and benefit from ideas and savings that enhance their bottom line.
Some of the ways we focus on networking include:
- Ambassadors who represent The Chamber and your business at various events, ribbon cuttings and open houses.
- The Forum: Your Business Link, a monthly luncheon series that brings you guest speakers with informative, relevant messages.
- Greeters, the perfect weekly arena to make connections with 80-100 other Chamber members in a casual atmosphere.
- ConnectForLunch, an up-close, personal, relationship-building opportunity that lets you connect not only with the people you're lunching with but also with all their business connections.
- Primetime Networking Receptions, a trade show that occurs in the spring and the fall.
- All-Chamber Mixer, a summer event that brings neighboring chambers of commerce together to share their services with businesses in the Valley.
Photo Credit: Approximately 80-100 Chamber members meet each week at Greeters to help build their businesses through networking.